I love apple season… especially fried and soaked in sugar topped on a dessert! I decided it is time I find a clean and healthier way to enjoy one of my favorite treats 🙂
- 2 small apples (or 1 large)
- spray coconut oil
- 1 tbsp natural honey
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon (I like mine with extra cinnamon!)
1. Cube apples (or slice, really a matter of personal preference!)
2. Spray fry pan with coconut oil and heat on medium-high. Once the oil is hot, add the apples and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the honey and cinnamon and cook for about another 4-5 minutes.
Would you look at that…clean, healthy and gluten free in under 10 minutes!
I put mine on some Trader Joe’s gluten-free pancakes 🙂 yuuum!