I made these with some girlfriends over the weekend and they were a hit… in fact, they were gone so fast I didn’t even have a chance to take any pictures! I do assure you they are DELICIOUS and don’t take long to make!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 100g shredded dark chocolate (I shred the fig ritter sport because I love figs and it comes in a 100g package)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1) finely chop dates, shred coconut (if you didn’t buy shredded), shred chocolate
2) In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together and mix.
3) add wet ingredients (peanut butter & agave) – mix well
4) If the mixture is too dry add a tbsp of water
5) Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 10 minutes
6) Roll into bite-size balls
7) OPTIONAL: roll balls in shredded coconut
Play around with this… add some cacao, other dried fruits, some different kinds of seeds… let me know what you put in your bliss balls! This is my personal favorite combination though!