Gluten-free, low-cal and super quick to make! I accidentally made this just by throwing the end of the week’s left over groceries together and I’ve been making it at least twice a week now! Jam packed with flavor you don’t need to add any calorie heavy dressings!!
– 1 boneless chicken breast (I use organic free-range)
– 1 bunch of kale (I use organic)
– 1 large ripe tomato
– 1 avocado
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– optional: salt and pepper to taste
1) Grill chicken until fully cooked (about 7 minutes on each side)
2) While the chicken is grilling: dice the tomato & avocado. Also take the kale off its stems.
3) Heat olive oil in a wok and add kale, after about 3-4 minutes add the tomatoes. Once the tomatoes are cooked add the avocado.
4) Either lay the chicken breast on top or dice and mix.
5) Salt and pepper to taste – I find there’s enough flavor packed in already though 🙂
SUPER quick, easy and great for bringing to work.