I’ve always loved summer rolls during the hot season… but rice noodles helped me pack on the pounds! I still love these treats, but I now portion control and removed the noodles! Here’s a quick low-carb version of the summer roll. Great for on-the-go, quick lunch, or even just to have the girls over and make them together!
– 1 chicken breast
– 1 carrot
– 1 spring onion
– 1 avocado
– 1/2 English cucumber
– 6 large rice paper wraps (available at most grocers in the Asian aisle)
1) cook chicken breast and shred (I usually grill, takes about 5-6 minutes per side)
2) julienne carrot, spring onion, cucumber, avocado
3) soak rice paper – be very careful!
4) place ingredients in the middle and close the wrap (like a burrito)
Optional: I like to cut mine in half!! Easier to eat!
Serve with desired dipping sauce (my favourite recipes coming soon!) and ENJOY!