This sauce is very basic and probably what you’re used to eating gyoza with. It only takes a minute to whip up!
– 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free if you prefer)
– 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
– sriracha sauce (optional)
1) Mix soy sauce and rice wine vinegar
2) (Optional) Add sriracha to taste
And voila! The easiest quickest sauce to go with your gyoza!
Other things I like to throw in the mix for a little kick sometimes include: garlic, green onions, grated ginger, sesame oil, crushed chilli…. Start with the basic ratio and play with it! See what happens!